Order your copy now: Amazon Barnes & Noble Indie Harlequin Walmart Target Powells BAM
Book Discussion Questions
- How is Lady Louisa’s life like the fairytale Cinderella? Who are her “magical mice”?
- Is Wick doing a good job bearing the responsibilities as the head of the family?
- Which Stringham sister is your favorite and why?
- Louisa tells Wick that sharing a burden with those who love you makes it lighter. Do you agree? Have you had a similar experience?
- Should Belinda be held responsible for her part in Louisa’s abduction?
- Do you think the Rockingham’s got their proper comeuppance?
- Louisa longs to be loved as she is. Do we sometimes change ourselves to earn another’s approval? Or affection?
- How does Mantheria and Sunny’s blighted love story reflect Lord Glastonbury’s and his mistress, Lady Dutton? What are the differences?
- Who is the perfect governess for the Stringham sisters and why?
- Louisa says, “We are all wrecks, Wick. Ships beaten about by the storms of our past.” Do you agree?
- How does Wick finally let go of his grief and guilt over Charles and Elizabeth’s deaths?